Wheel Profile Analysis
Free time-limited evaluation software available - see below.
Wheel Profile Alignment Software is a desktop application for Microsoft Windows platforms, designed to assist with the analysis of wheel profile data. The software accepts measurement data produced by the Greenwood Engineering MiniProf instrument.
- Graphical display of reference profile together with up to 10 measured profiles simultaneously.
- Four selectable alignment methods.
- Graphical display of the measured profile deviations from the reference profile.
- Graphical display of wheel profile angle and curvature.
- Export of aligned profile, deviation, angle and curvature data to Microsoft Excel compatible CSV (comma separated variable) text files.
- Export of graphical data to the Windows clipboard, to allow direct pasting into report documents.
- User-settable parameters to ‘fine tune’ the alignment process.
The software has been designed to be easy and simple to use, to maximise productivity in the analysis of large numbers of measurements.
For more information, or for details of the free full-featured evaluation software, please contact us.